Meet the experts at possibilities.
Weatherby Healthcare does locums better than anyone. With our locums expertise, we create possibilities for your career and life. For over 25 years, we've delivered the right healthcare providers and staffing solutions for improved patient care and healthier bottom lines.
We recognize the unique needs and aspirations that drive physicians at all career and life phases. With our expert locums consultants, we empower healthcare providers to redefine their work and live life on their own terms.
We excel at things you care about.
Why should you believe we’re the best in the business? According to locums physicians, Weatherby Healthcare ranked #1 out of 8 top agencies in the categories that matter most:
- #1 in friendly and responsive consultants
- #2 in competitive compensation
- #2 in job availability
*CHG Healthcare Locum Tenens Awareness and Perception survey, 2022
Benefits for an empowered experience.
You deserve more than basic benefits. We provide personalized, high-quality service across every step of your locums experience to give you:
- Specialty-trained expert consultants
- Malpractice insurance, including tail insurance for your assignments
- A team of 600+ for support at every stage of your locums journey
- Dedicated credentialing, travel, and housing personnel who handle everything, including fees
What do possibilities mean?
Possibilities mean freedom of choice. With us, you have more job options than ever, thanks to relationships we’ve built with clients throughout our 25 years of experience.
- Get paid what you deserve doing what you want
- Choose to work close to home or nationwide
- Work in different practice settings or choose telehealth
- Gain control over your schedule and plan your life
- Discover new places, people and populations, and ways of working
Our expertise in staffing solutions.
As expert consultants and industry leaders in locums, we provide
staffing solutions to meet your needs today and prepare you for
tomorrow. We deliver the right providers at the right time to improve patient care, reduce lost revenue, and achieve a healthier bottom line.