The National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations® (NALTO®) recently held its annual convention where it announced five new members to its Board of Directors. Included in the group of new board members is Weatherby Healthcare vice president Greg Prine.
“Being fortunate enough to be a member of NALTO throughout most of my 16-year career with Weatherby, it is an honor and a privilege to serve on the NALTO Board of Directors,” says Prine. “As a member of NALTO, I’ve had the pleasure of getting to know many members and the great companies that make up the organization.”
Greg joined Weatherby in 2002 and is involved in virtually every aspect of its day-to-day operations. Throughout his career, Greg has held multiple roles, starting as a sales consultant, moving to a management position, becoming a senior director and, ultimately, taking his current executive leadership role.
“Greg is an integral part of our organization and a huge proponent of locum tenens. I know he will bring his passion for locums to his new role on NALTO’s board and we’re excited to have him work to strengthen our industry,” says Weatherby President Bill Heller.
Others named to the board include:
- Cristina Muise, MBA, PhD, President, Medicus Healthcare Solutions
- James Heil, Regional Vice President, The Delta Companies
- Jeff Schaal, Managing Partner, VeloSource
- Matt Young, Chief Operating Officer, All Star Recruiting
- Anne Anderson, Executive Vice President, Medical Doctor Associates (re-elected)
The new directors join the existing Board Members:
- Andrea Boehme-Hernandez, President, MEDSTAFF National Medical Staffing
- John Daniel, Director of Recruiting, Alliance Recruiting Resources
- Matt Erickson, Vice President, LocumTenens.com
- Brent Harrolle, Executive Vice President, All Medical Personnel
- Stacey Stanley, President, Next Medical Staffing
“I’m very excited to welcome our five new board members, as they help continue our mission and lead our organization in facing our industry’s challenges,” says Stacey Stanley, President of NALTO. “They’re a diversely talented and experienced group who we look forward to serving our members, clients, and providers.”
About Weatherby Healthcare
Established in 1995, Weatherby Healthcare specializes in providing quality locum tenens physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners to the nation’s top hospitals and healthcare facilities. In addition to its expert knowledge in locum tenens, the healthcare staffing leader is known for its award-winning company culture. Weatherby Healthcare is a part of the CHG Healthcare family of companies, which ranks has been listed on Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for nine straight years.
NALTO is the only professional association of temporary physician staffing firms committed to a code of ethics and to maintaining the highest industry standards. For more information, visit www.NALTO.org.